Public Health, Delta & Menominee Counties provide confidential and affordable family planning services for men and women who would not otherwise have medical coverage for such services.
Family Planning Services:
- Annual Exams - Pap test and physical exams
- Assistance with referrals for abnormal results
- Pregnancy tests
- Alere HIV Testing
- Supply and distribute a variety of birth control methods
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Information on HIV/AIDS testing and prevention
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's) - testing, treatment, and prevention education
- Zika rick assessment
Some Birth Control Methods:
- Birth Control Pills
- Depo Provera
- Referral for IUD
- Nuva Ring
- A sliding fee schedule is based on family size, income and cost of supplies.
- PHDM accepts most private insurances and Michigan Medicaid.
*Late night appointments are available.
For an appointment call: